SEO Case Study
Our SEO team provides Real ROI Results that make a difference in your bottom line.
"Nothing short of excellence here with The Design Boutique. The in depth SEO, collaboration and accountability offered is the best I've had the opportunity to experience after nearly 10 years in working in legal marketing. The team carefully listens, pays arduous attention to detail and they are proactive. Most importantly, they have integrity and are committed to delivering and measuring results."
Results --> 3 months
- 97.9% increase in Keyword Rankings | Previous 189, within 3 months, 374
- 88.9% increase in Top 10 Positions | Previous 9 in top 10, within 3 months 17
- 81.8% increase in organic traffic (total users) within the first 3 months (compared to December 2022 at 912 organic total users)
Results --> 6 months
- 186.2% increase in Keyword Rankings | Previous 189, within 6 months, 541
- 344.4% increase in Top 10 Positions | Previous 9 in top 10, within 6 months days 40
- 322.3% increase in organic traffic (total users) within 6 months (compared to December 2022 at 912 organic total users)
Results --> 9 Months
- 365.1% increase in Keyword Rankings | Previous 189, within 9 months, 879
- 377.8% increase in Top 10 Positions | Previous 9 in top 10, within 9 months 43
- Overall YTD 792.2% increase in organic traffic (total users) within 9 months (compared to Dec. 2022 at 912 organic total users)
- Improve form fills
- Improve click-to-calls
- Visibility on Google Maps, review & listing (via Google Business Profile)
- Improve Rankings (Relevant)
- Increase in Search Traffic
- Increase Targeted Leads
Our client's online presence went from being hard to find to a go-to destination, bringing in more relevant leads and helping them achieve their business goals, all while using an omnichannel approach to engage with their audience across different platforms.
We created a full-funnel organic marketing strategy to revamp Hoover Krepelka’s online presence. First, we made sure that the words people were using to find search for family law firms like theirs would easily be picked up by Google’s search engine and then lead them to our client’s website. Then, we created 100% human-written content that got people's attention and helped them with their questions and needs.
To ensure our client's message reached a wider audience, we continued with optimizing their website. We also repurposed their valuable content on social platforms, driving traffic and engagement in multiple places where their potential customers spend their time.
We also fine-tuned the technical stuff behind the scenes so that their website worked well and was easy to use. To make our client's website even more popular, we connected it with other trusted websites and directories on the internet to improve their backlink profile (which Google loves to see).
And finally, we made sure that when people visited their site, they found it easy to take the next step, whether making a call to the firm or filling out an inquiry form.