Why can’t my kid just create a website for me? What is the diff?
I often get asked that in some way shape or form. Besides the fact that you get to work with me directly (white-glove service) and I am not passing you off to someone overseas, (I love overseas, it’s just not me 🙂 I have a few solid reasons below that outline what you are getting. Tangible and not tangible.
- Concept: Your website has a “big Idea” a meaning and a message so you can connect with your clients. We don’t use Golden Gate Bridges, Pillars, Chess pieces or other cheesy stuff.
- Custom Website Design: not a template that everyone else is using. Stand out, not blend in.
- Mobile Responsive: Our websites look great and perform well on all platforms. They will adapt automatically from desktop to tablet to all phones.
- High-Quality Images: Let’s get emotional legally. We feature images that showcase products you are selling, create a certain mood, or illustrate high-quality. You own them so you won’t get sued by Getty.
Need a photoshoot? We can set that up as well.
- Secure: Our hosting is state of the art. The site is built and maintained on a secure platform with a proper SSL Certificate at all times.
- SEO, SEO, SEO: SEO optimization comes with all sites. Your site will also have its sitemap submitted to Google automatically. This is everything.
- Landing Pages: Run better Google AdWords campaigns by sending them to targeted pages.
- Lead Capture: Custom forms that allow you to have the best lead capture.
- Social Media: The site will have social media badges so your content is easy to share. We’ll also create custom icons that match your brand.
- Copywriting: We custom create all your content for you. No copy cats.
- FAQs: We craft individual questions (and answers) to be indexed by Google. That’s an SEO play as the title of each question more closely matches what people search for in Google.
- Testimonials: We all know how great you are. You just can’t say it and neither can your Mom. We get your clients to share a great story about your company.
- Google Analytics: See who is looking at your site and for how long. Knowing your audience and what they want is an important success factor for any website. Traffic stats are vital to giving your clients what they want.
- Email Sign up: It’s all about a list. We connect your website to MailChimp so you can market.
The list goes on… These are just a few things. You also get my commitment to excellence and my devotion to your success. I am with you every step of the way, ensuring your ROI and proper representation online.
<< Sign me up, my kid is staring at his phone all day anyway… >>